What problems should be paid attention to when changing all-steel tires?
As one of the important accessories of vehicles, all-steel tires often need to be replaced after being used for a period of time. When changing tires, we need to pay attention to the following issues:
1. Selection of tires When we need to replace all-steel tires, we must first choose tires that are suitable for our vehicles. The selection of tires should be based on multiple factors such as the model, size, load index, and speed level of the vehicle. We can check the vehicle owner's manual or consult a professional tire salesperson to determine the tire specifications suitable for the vehicle. At the same time, we should pay attention to choosing tires of regular brands and reliable quality to ensure safety performance and longevity.
2. Tire wear Before replacing all-steel tires, carefully check the tire wear. The tire tread depth is an important indicator for judging the degree of tire wear. Generally speaking, when the tire tread depth is less than 1.6 mm, the tire should be replaced. In addition, the wear of the tire can also be determined by observing whether the pattern is worn evenly, whether there are cracks, bodiless, air bubbles and other abnormal conditions in the tire. If the tires are found to be abnormally worn or damaged, they need to be replaced in time to avoid affecting driving safety.
3. Tire storage methods When replacing all-steel tires, if there are no suitable storage conditions, such as tire storage racks, light-proof, and moisture-proof environments, you need to pay attention to the tire storage methods. Tires should be protected from direct sunlight and rain during storage, let alone exposed to the outside for a long time. Tires also need to maintain a ventilated and dry environment to avoid contact with oil and chemicals. In addition, tires should be turned over regularly during tire storage to avoid deformation of tires under pressure. If the tires are stored for a long time, it is necessary to check whether the tires are aging, cracked, etc., and perform necessary treatment or repair on the tires before replacement.
4. Tire installation requirements When replacing all-steel tires, first of all, ensure that the location and tools for replacing tires are suitable. Tire replacement is carried out in a professional auto repair shop or tire replacement center to ensure the safety and accuracy of the operation. At the same time, proper tools, such as jacks, wrenches, air guns, etc., are required when changing tires. When installing tires, pay attention to pre-cleaning the tires and wheels to avoid damage to the tires and inner tubes caused by foreign objects. Also, be sure to follow the tire installation sequence and torque requirements to ensure that the tires are installed firmly and stably.
5. Tire balance and alignment After replacing all-steel tires, tire balance and alignment adjustments are also required. Tire balance can reduce the vibration and shaking when the vehicle is running, and prolong the service life of the tires. The alignment adjustment can make the driving directions of the four tires of the vehicle consistent, ensuring driving stability and comfort. These two operations generally need to be carried out in professional auto repair shops or tire service centers, and professional technicians will adjust them according to the vehicle condition.
When changing tires, the above problems are the key points we need to pay attention to. Select suitable tires, pay attention to tire wear, store tires reasonably, install tires correctly and adjust tire balance and alignment. These operations are all to ensure the safety, reliability and life of all-steel tires, and to ensure the normal driving of vehicles. provide assurance. Therefore, we should take it seriously when changing tires, follow standardized operations, and choose regular after-sales service agencies to ensure the quality and effect of all-steel tire replacement work.